Lost over Bermuda

by Unknown

1983

"Calling Nassau Tower... this is an emergency... we cannot see land... repeat... we cannot see land... we are not sure where we are ... can you help?"
"Assume bearing to be due West."
"We are unable to be sure which way is West... everything looks strange... something is frightfully wrong ... even the sea doesn't look right..."
The message ended there, cut off by a burst of static.
The Bermuda Triangle had claimed another victim.
Now somebody has to go and investigate, see if any wreckage can be found. You are that somebody.
Everything is fine until you pass over Berry Island, then things start to go badly wrong...
You are going to find yourself in another dimension; a place where you will have to be prepared to face the unexpected.
Will you be able to de-program the Atlantian's Anomaly Transmitter, the cause of such havoc in our own era?
Can you evade capture and return alive to the world of mankind?

License: Commercial (Out of Print)
TUID: 5cx1lxx98fxr5283

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Eq on 21 May 2013 at 5:08am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item