Have you played this game?You can rate this game, record that you've played it, or put it on your wish list after you log in.
Playlists and Wishlists
RSS FeedsNew member reviews
Updates to downloadable files
All updates to this page
About the StoryRound up the usual suspects—the mean girl, the new kid, the bully, the nerd, maybe even your best friend! As the sixth grade detective, you'll spy on classmates for cash—will you keep their secrets or take the money?
"Sixth Grade Detective" is a 109,000-word interactive young-adult novel by Laura Hughes, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Match wits with the criminal masterminds of middle school! Solve mysterious disappearances and thefts, trace rumors, track down your best friend's stolen bike, and most importantly—get a date to the dance.
Forge friendships, chase down thieves, or stick to your guns against bullies? Unmask them in public, or work behind the scenes to help a new friend? Will you protect the reputation of your clients, destroying evidence, or go so far as to hack your friend's cell phone to uncover his embarrassing secret?
• Investigate six mini-mysteries.
• Search for clues, question suspects, crack codes, dust for fingerprints, interview witnesses, and uncover your classmates' deepest secrets.
• Reveal the truth, or keep silent for the greater good… or greater profit.
• Shine in the classroom or cut school with the rebels.
• Lie to the adults--if you can get away with it
• Build friendships, create enemies, and find a date for the big dance.
• Play as a girl, boy, or neither. Date classmates of any gender, or avoid romance altogether.
• Find out who your secret admirer is
If you enjoyed Sixth Grade Detective...
Related GamesPeople who like Sixth Grade Detective also gave high ratings to these games:
|Aotearoa, by Matt Wigdahl|
Average member rating: (48 ratings)
The Fish of Māui. The Land of the Long Cloud. Aotearoa. An entire continent of untamed wilds, and the last place on Earth where dinosaurs still roam. If only you'd come ashore under better circumstances...
|Orevore Courier, by Brian Rapp|
Average member rating: (16 ratings)
|9:05, by Adam Cadre|
Average member rating: (446 ratings)
The phone rings. Oh, no — how long have you been asleep? Sure, it was a tough night, but... This is bad. This is very bad. The phone rings.
PollsThe following polls include votes for Sixth Grade Detective:
This is version 2 of this page, edited by Emily Boegheim on 5 January 2016 at 6:09am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item