A room

Surreal

- dream, April 17, 2016

- Simon Deimel (Germany), July 2, 2015

Interesting... I wish it was more than that., May 11, 2014
I loved the idea behind this choose your own path story. But that's all. The descriptions didn't really invest me into this world of being trapped inside a hypercube, which was most likely inspired by one of my favorite movies Cube 2: Hypercube. But whatever it was meant to do, I would say it did it. Because I kept trying and trying to escape the room. I think it is impossible however. I say I think, because I never solved it. But I kept trying. Every path seemed to circle back to the start, kill me or cause me to pass out. I would like to see this idea expanded upon and perhaps made into an actual Interactive Fiction.

A room. A Moebius Strip., May 10, 2014
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)
This is a clever one-room escape done in Twine. The room, it seems, is a hypercube/klein bottle of some sort and figuring out the physics involved with a button, a lever, falling, and meeting yourself present up a mystery. I didn't solve it after about twelve minutes and gave up. I'm curious if there might not be an ending, which would be valid for this walkthrough hypercube simulator.

I deduct a star for using the default display CSS because the text is so hard to read at minuscule size. But it is a neat little puzzle box and worth playing with for a bit. I'd love this sort of conceit expanded into a fuller experience.