Story file
Play online
And check out the source code

The Gay Science

by Capricorn van Knapp

2020

First Publication Date: February 3, 2020
TUID: 49l2xkz5rqro6x12

4th Place, Event 1 - Second Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction

Ryan Veeder's Judgment
7.3 points out of 10
I will give this Entry a score lower than is merited by its quality, because it does not appeal to me personally. It is your responsibility, Reader, to laud this game in ways I cannot. ...

If you enjoyed The Gay Science...

People who like The Gay Science also gave high ratings to these games:

The Brutal Murder of Jenny Lee, by Daniel Gao
You are sent back in time to investigate a 17-year-old mystery. Who murdered Jenny Lee?

The Day I saved Elvis , by Marius Müller
"The Day I saved Elvis" is the fifth entry in the Alex and Paul series, and sees our heroes on the mysterious Voodoo Island.

4 Little Mice, by AppDude27 and TerrAquVen
Four little mice went to search for some cheese, one got trapped, and then there were three. Three little mice were playing with glue, one got a little too sticky, and then there were two. Two little mice were on the run. Kitty wouldn't...

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Zape on 16 July 2020 at 5:39pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item