SpeedIF_Zombie.zip
Contains speedifzombie.z5
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

speedif zombie

by J. Robinson Wheeler profile

2005

IFID: ZCODE-1-050823-23C4
TUID: 3tnulswz4pu7r5qr

Empty ?, October 4, 2010
by flap
Should every game be on the IF database ? This game could be one of the many examples raising the question. I might have missed something, but that game seemed absolutely empty to me: there is no description, no help, very little atmosphere. The only thing 3 things I managed to do is taking an object, and die in 2 different ways, with no warning.

What I managed to see, it is what an unskilled 10 year old boy would have been able to code and write... Which surprises me a lot from J. Robinson Wheeler! So, I have 3 explanation for the existence of that empty work on the database :
- Either J. Robinson Wheeler tried to take part to a speed IF, but mainwhile got caught by something more urgent to do. Due to an unlikely series of events, that "work" however got published.
- His younger brother had fun stealing his name to publish that poor thing.
- I totally missed 99% of the game... But, then I should have been hinted a bit more.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 4 October 2010 at 5:55pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item