the morning after

Utopian

- Hazel-Rah, July 10, 2017

- Teaspoon, June 12, 2016

,, May 30, 2016
A cute post-apoc twine about chilling out after the eye of the storm has struck. I really like the use of effects to make the text dynamic and the warm colors. I like little candies like this. (I sound like a dork.)

A tiny utopia jam game about love and work in a mysterious setting, April 20, 2016
This game was made for the tiny utopia jam. The authors version of Utopia is different from many of the other entries. In this short game, you play as a couple in mysterious circumstances. There is peace and happiness, like the other utopias, but there is also challenge, hard work, and a healthy dose of chaos.

I found this to be an effective vision. I am giving this game 3 stars for its emotional delivery, polish (including subtle use of backgrounds), and descriptive writing. However, I felt that the story could have been developed a bit more or wrapped up more neatly. This is a stylistic choice of the author, though, that may work better for some.

- dream, April 20, 2016