To access Fallen London stories, you must have a Fallen London account, and you may then buy access to the story from the Fate page.

Written in the Glim

by Mary Goodden and Failbetter Games

Episode 39 of Fallen London Exceptional Stories

Can the false-stars predict the future? Help a disgraced astrologer, discover your false-star sign, and embark on a hazardous research trip to find out.

First Publication Date: June 28, 2018
License: Commercial
Development System: StoryNexus
TUID: 3jlc2r1nuvi35sjt

A pleasing monthly story involving 'astrology', April 20, 2019
This was an excellent addition to the Fallen London mythology. I played it several months ago, but forgot to write the review at the time, so pardon me if there are errors.

I strongly remember the 'astrological signs' in this story. Of course Fallen London is under the ground in a giant cavern, so the existence of stars and astrological signs is a somewhat contentious subject.

The story takes you into a strange world with insects and caverns. Very fun.

If you enjoyed Written in the Glim...