SpeedIF04.zip
Contains Profesee.z5
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)
Walkthrough and map
by David Welbourn

The Profesee

by Dan Schmidt profile

1999

In this small game, you play as someone at the top of the Eiffel Tower. You are destined to save the world with a urinal cake.

Current Version: Release 1
IFID: ZCODE-1-990910-01C5
TUID: 39aonvkrzc0kmie2

Sumthing frum a toilet seet, November 21, 2009
by Nick_Hayden (Indiana)
Related reviews: SpeedIF4
I took my review title from part of the "profesee" you must fulfill to stop Nostradamus' skeleton from killing people. This is a small "collect the items" puzzle with the possibility of making the game unwinnable.

There's some humor (I ate something I never imagined I would eat) but everything is placed for the sole purpose of making a puzzle. For a Speed competition, not bad.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 22 September 2017 at 3:18am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item