OK Boomer: The Game

by E.I. Wong

humor

About the size of it, December 3, 2019
by Robin Johnson (Edinburgh, Scotland)
I played this game because of the apoplectic one-line reviews it was generating here. It's not exactly nuanced but it expresses its anger skilfully and humorously enough. If you took the trouble of creating a homophobically-named troll account just so you could rate it one star, it's probably about you.

Complaining and making jokes are not the same thing, December 3, 2019
This game is not the incisive commentary on modern society it wants to be. Its interactivity is almost irrelevant, so it's trying to float almost purely on the strength of its writing. That writing has one joke, and it's the joke you thought of when you saw the title. Please let whatever god cursed me to have this as the most recent game when I joined IFDB know that whatever I did, I am very sorry and will try not to do it again.

OK zoomer, December 3, 2019
crap game

Asinine and Juvenile Premise, December 2, 2019
by Fuck You (Truth or Consequences, NM)
Related reviews: juvenile, lazy, stupid
This premise is asinine, juvenile, and embarrassingly myopic. This was probably written by someone who thinks anyone over 30 is a "Boomer".
I'm giving this game 1 star without bothering to figure out how to play it. It's a stupid game for jerks.
Also, rushing out some trollish game that's based around an annoying, trendy catch-phrase usually doesn't yield quality results.