OK Boomer: The Game

by E.I. Wong

humor

Go to the game's main page

About the size of it, December 3, 2019
by Robin Johnson (Edinburgh, Scotland)
I played this game because of the apoplectic one-line reviews it was generating here. It's not exactly nuanced but it expresses its anger skilfully and humorously enough. If you took the trouble of creating a homophobically-named troll account just so you could rate it one star, it's probably about you.

Comments on this review

Previous | << 1 >> | Next

Fuck You, December 3, 2019 - Reply
That clearly makes no sense. I'm not in the age range to be a boomer nor do I suffer any of the stupid list of characteristics the author seems to think boomers have. I hope this reply doesn't trigger you.
Robin Johnson, December 3, 2019 - Reply
Yeah, I wouldn't want to embarrass myself by getting weirdly enraged about it
Fuck You, December 3, 2019 - Reply
Any anger you read in this is your own. I forgot to put a warning on this one too. Sorry again for the triggering.
MathBrush, December 3, 2019 - Reply
Marshal I've had some nice conversations with you in the past, but isn't this like the 4th or 5th time you've tried making fake accounts or getting friends to join to back you up in stuff? It doesn't work, and everyone knows it's you. And it clogs up IFDB with inaccurate stuff.
Fuck You, December 3, 2019 - Reply
Plus, I would've used a much cleverer name. I'm gay so I really would never use the "faget" tag.
Robin Johnson, December 24, 2019 - Reply
I see you found a much cleverer name
MathBrush, December 3, 2019 - Reply
I appreciate you working to resolve the issues. Thanks!
Fuck You, December 3, 2019 - Reply
I may be acting like an a-hole but i PROMISE you guys, on my mother's grave, I did NOT make any alternate accounts. I do have one called Plebian but I promise that's it.
ConnieBarker, December 4, 2019 - Reply
Interesting. That account seems to have rated all Sam Ashwell's games 1 star and all your games 5 stars. Classy.
Previous | << 1 >> | Next