direct download link :D :D :D
until its uploaded to if archive use this
archived version

when i was shot by elephants conclusion: the decision

by no m3rcy profile

Episode 3 of when i was shot by elephants
Religious
2012

this is the conclusion to the epic trilogy of being shot by elephants whrere you must decide east or west also theres totally not a secret by going up
you were shot by elephants and super elephants so your almost dead but you lived

First Publication Date: April 9, 2012
Current Version: a super duper bajillion infinite
License: its super free
Forgiveness Rating: Cruel
IFID: B34E0450-80D5-466B-8467-CA9AC2E03C24
TUID: 2tzjnzrc97xpibq

The great decision was made, April 9, 2012
by Ray
We spent what felt like two long days in super-anguish awaiting the ultimate conclusion to the humanities' great saga and the definitive last word in Interactive Fiction. Our joy was beyond description when we discovered that this tireless author managed to triple the amount of content in comparison to previous parts in such a short period of time and still found more energy to introduce a fitting seasonal religious theme into the main story. It is this sort of sustained individual effort which makes the works of established IF authors - and unworthy imitation attempts by fans - pale in comparison.

Rated one star to honor the true uniqueness and conclusive finality of this masterpiece.

amazing game best game ever, April 9, 2012
this is humanities best invention
i love this game so much that i love it

If you enjoyed when i was shot by elephants conclusion: the decision...

People who like when i was shot by elephants conclusion: the decision also gave high ratings to these games:

My Evil Twin, by Carl Muckenhoupt
After last night's all-nighter (I had an important report to do for work), I intended to sleep all through the day. But I can't afford to do that. Somewhere out there, my evil twin is plying his schemes, and I'm the only one who can stop...

Anchorhead, by Michael Gentry
You take a deep breath of salty air as the first raindrops begin to spatter the pavement, and the swollen, slate-colored clouds that blanket the sky mutter ominous portents amongst themselves over the little coastal town of Anchorhead....

Bench, by :3
Okay you're in town buying groceries and you see a suspiscious man about to drink a strange liquid...what do you do? ...

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Ivanr on 1 April 2018 at 1:58pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item