dino.zip

2000

IFID: ZCODE-1-000319-541E
TUID: 2ad9ic3dzn0hrxa1

Cute little 10 minute game with some interesting puzzles, September 15, 2010
by Bernie (Fredericksburg, VA)
In this game you play a young child searching the playground. This game is small and short, with four rooms and four puzzles. The writing in the game was cute enough to make it an enjoyable 10 minute diversion, and although I encountered a few tiny bugs, none of them were substantial detractors. One puzzle does break a bit with IF convention (Spoiler - click to show)by giving a different response to the same action, but somehow repeating the action was natural enough in this game that trying it a second time is almost natural and makes the puzzle fun rather than hard.. The final puzzle made me smile. As I wandered about the game poking and prodding objects, trying to get a winning screen, I finally had an ah-ha moment, the type of moment that makes me feel smart and makes a game feel fun.

If you enjoyed Dino Hunt...

People who like Dino Hunt also gave high ratings to these games:

De Baron, by Victor Gijsbers

Fingertips: The Day That Love Came To Play, by S. John Ross
You're a lounge singer. Time to knock 'em dead. (Written for the Apollo 18+20 tribute album project)

Pale Blue Light, by Kazuki Mishima
"Sophie actually enjoyed the festival every year. She enjoyed the lights, the songs, and the crispness of the air. It was only the crowds that made her uneasy and drove her into the solitude she had learned to appreciate."

The following polls include votes for Dino Hunt:

Best Short Games (5-60 minutes) by Sasha Davidovna
I'm pretty new to IF and am having a lot of fun, but in between a toddler and a job and other real life stuff, I'm having trouble finding time to finish many of the longer games I want to play. Can you please recommend me some fun and/or...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 20 June 2015 at 2:20am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item