Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-15 of 15
- mirandamiranda, October 2, 2018
- CMG (NYC), November 26, 2017
- Spike, July 22, 2017
- kala (Finland), July 9, 2017
- Xavid, January 20, 2017
- TheVoid, January 20, 2017
- ArchDelacy, January 14, 2017
- Teaspoon, July 17, 2016
- E.K., June 17, 2016
- Sukay, June 15, 2016
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), June 13, 2016
- Sobol (Russia), June 8, 2016
- Khalisar (Italy), June 7, 2016
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful:An intricate mid-length AI-training game with proc gen content, June 5, 2016
You are Mary Jane, creating a robot for your friend Jenny. You have to train your robot to become just like Jenny. You train it by having it read books in your lab on different topics. However, some books have negative side effects, so it becomes quite the puzzle to figure out what books to read and when.
The major innovation in this game is the use of procedural generation for your conversations with the robot. The robots conversation is affected by numerous variables affecting its emotion, tone, and knowledge. A large corpus is included in the source code, allowing for huge variety. This represents an immense accomplishment, and provides proc gen that is actually fun to read.
This game took me about 45 minutes to finish without hints. I restarted several times, but I don't think you ever need to.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Brendan Patrick Hennessy (Toronto, Ontario), June 5, 2016