boiledeggs.zip *
The story file, from Delron
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.
boiledeggs.taf

TUID: 258x8gyl7rpa9o6r

7th Place - ADRIFT Hourglass Comp 2006

Delron
Assorted short reviews
I would have given this game more than a 6 if not for the bugs that spoilt the last bit of it. I got the box but the game wouldn't let me go downstairs because it didn't think I had it; it wouldn't let me enter the bathroom and gave Joe being in there as an excuse when he was actually in the bedroom; it let me re-enter the house then wouldn't let me leave even though the dog had been dealt with... But it was still a likeable little game.

This is version 2 of this page, last edited on 15 August 2011 at 5:18pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item