Toddler RPG

by Noah Marshall

RPG

Find a way to get down the big kids' slide!

Progress from infancy, to early communication, to a quest to make it down the big kids' slide.

Hints:
1) you will need a little bit of wisdom to take an interest in the playground
2) you will need to raise your benevolence before Daadee will let you play with the big kids
3) you will want to go down the little kids' slide, and to have at least poked your head into the little kids' tunnel, before Daadee will let you go play on the big kids' side.

Inspired by a father's observations.

First Publication Date: June 11, 2015
TUID: 24ejp2s5tu3o6me1

If you enjoyed Toddler RPG...

People who like Toddler RPG also gave high ratings to these games:

Punk Points, by Jim Munroe
"It's the first day of high school and you've decided to give yourself a mohawk. Now you've gotta stand up to teachers, impress peers and make a name for yourself until you've earned enough Punk Points to escape the suburbs." [--blurb...

You Are a Blob!, by SoftSoft

Nevermore, by Nate Cull
"A short tale of mystery and madness inspired by Poe's "The Raven"." [--blurb from Competition Aught-Zero]

The following polls include votes for Toddler RPG:

Games where you can't screw up by Pinstripe
Sometimes, when I'm playing a game, I spend more time juggling my save files than I do reading the text. I don't want to have to restart because I picked up the green rod instead of the clay jug (with apologies to Zarf). So I'm looking...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by sirjiles on 17 June 2015 at 11:08pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item