Toddler RPG

by Noah Marshall

RPG

Find a way to get down the big kids' slide!

Progress from infancy, to early communication, to a quest to make it down the big kids' slide.

Hints:
1) you will need a little bit of wisdom to take an interest in the playground
2) you will need to raise your benevolence before Daadee will let you play with the big kids
3) you will want to go down the little kids' slide, and to have at least poked your head into the little kids' tunnel, before Daadee will let you go play on the big kids' side.

Inspired by a father's observations.

First Publication Date: June 11, 2015
TUID: 24ejp2s5tu3o6me1

If you enjoyed Toddler RPG...

People who like Toddler RPG also gave high ratings to these games:

All Things Devours, by half sick of shadows
From the game's about command: "All Things Devours is a short piece of interactive fiction, leaning strongly towards the text-adventure end of the spectrum. It explores an all-too-familiar science fiction paradigm in what I hope is a...

The Shadow in the Cathedral, by Ian Finley and Jon Ingold
When the monks took me, aged six months, into their care, they named me Wren. Maybe because I was small, insignificant, and happy to eat any crumbs they threw my way. But these days I'm Wren, 2nd Assistant Clock Polisher; and that's a...

Conversations With My Mother, by Merritt Kopas
A brief game about family relationships, in which you can click on words in the dialogue to change them before continuing the conversation.

The following polls include votes for Toddler RPG:

Games where you can't screw up by Pinstripe
Sometimes, when I'm playing a game, I spend more time juggling my save files than I do reading the text. I don't want to have to restart because I picked up the green rod instead of the clay jug (with apologies to Zarf). So I'm looking...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by sirjiles on 17 June 2015 at 11:08pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item