Toddler RPG

by Noah Marshall

RPG

Find a way to get down the big kids' slide!

Progress from infancy, to early communication, to a quest to make it down the big kids' slide.

Hints:
1) you will need a little bit of wisdom to take an interest in the playground
2) you will need to raise your benevolence before Daadee will let you play with the big kids
3) you will want to go down the little kids' slide, and to have at least poked your head into the little kids' tunnel, before Daadee will let you go play on the big kids' side.

Inspired by a father's observations.

First Publication Date: June 11, 2015
TUID: 24ejp2s5tu3o6me1

If you enjoyed Toddler RPG...

People who like Toddler RPG also gave high ratings to these games:

Floatpoint, by Emily Short
It is night on this side of the planet. Settled areas are lit: a jagged crescent in the tropics, lining the inland sea. The bright splatter along the top of the curve is Tanhua, as bright from space as New York. The north continent is...

Sunburn, by Caelyn Sandel
Sunburn is a text adventure puzzle game about entitlement, misogyny, and violence against women. It's set in Caelyn Sandel's Age of Corporations universe and the city of New Washington, but stories like it happen in our cities too,...

Cat Petting Simulator 2014, by neongrey
The most realistic and verismilitudinous text-based simulation of petting a cat ever written.

The following polls include votes for Toddler RPG:

Games where you can't screw up by Pinstripe
Sometimes, when I'm playing a game, I spend more time juggling my save files than I do reading the text. I don't want to have to restart because I picked up the green rod instead of the clay jug (with apologies to Zarf). So I'm looking...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by sirjiles on 17 June 2015 at 11:08pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item