Have you played this game?You can rate this game, record that you've played it, or put it on your wish list after you log in.
Playlists and Wishlists
RSS FeedsNew member reviews
Updates to downloadable files
All updates to this page
About the StoryIn a world of trackless jungles, colossal beasts, and cruel pre-human civilizations, you must survive the past if you want to save the future! You were only meant to guard the laboratory, but when a treacherous power cripples Doctor Sabbatine's time machine, you're left stranded! Face the savage inhabitants of Silverworld and build your own civilization—or plunder the past and return home unimaginably rich!
Silverworld is a 560,000-word interactive time-travel fantasy novel by Kyle Marquis, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
You need allies to survive, but who can you trust? The locals may have already betrayed you to appease their enemies. The empress back home has ordered you to plunder this new world. Your friend survived the crash only for the jungle to infect him, transforming him into something inhuman. And the expedition's chief adviser has imprisoned the Icons—architects of the universe, masters of time—and fled to build his own civilization.
Can you rebuild Doctor Sabbatine's time machine and return home? You must protect your timeline, but at what cost? And after leading the people of Silverworld, will you even want to?
• Play as male, female, or nonbinary; straight, gay, bi, or ace.
• Carve out your own Stone Age nation.
• Face giant lizards, renegade airships, feathered apes, and the volcano fortress of the snake people!
• Uncover the secret history of your benefactor Doctor Sabbatine and her robot helpers.
• Confront challenges with threats or charm, overt violence or subtle tricks.
• Use modern technology to survive, or abandon it and go native
• Protect the past from exploitation, or be the first to cash in.
• Fight the False Icon, surrender to its will, or try to trick it into granting you your heart's desire.
• Befriend, betray, and romance robots, invincible warriors, and bee women from the Crystal Plains.
• Fight to free the Icons—the creators of the universe—or enslave them for your own ends.
You can save the future…if you can survive the past.
Silverworld at Choice of Games
If you enjoyed Silverworld...
Related GamesPeople who like Silverworld also gave high ratings to these games:
|Heart of the House, by Nissa Campbell|
Average member rating: (6 ratings)
Destroy the evil at the heart of a haunted manor! As an orphan, you discovered your ability to commune with the spirit world and ghosts. When your uncle Kent mysteriously disappears, you'll embark on a journey find out what really...
|Choice of Robots, by Kevin Gold|
Average member rating: (29 ratings)
The robots you design will change the world! Will you show them the true meaning of love, or conquer Alaska with your robot army? "Choice of Robots" is an epic 300,000-word interactive sci-fi novel by Kevin Gold, where your choices...
|Chronicon Apocalyptica, by Robert Davis|
Average member rating: (1 rating)
Battle Norse raiders, ghosts, and changelings to save medieval England! But beware, if the elves can capture the Book you hold, the world will end. "Chronicon Apocalyptica" is a 250,000-word interactive medieval fantasy novel by Robert...
This is version 4 of this page, edited by mifga on 26 October 2020 at 4:16pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item