the_road.zip *
Story file, download from Delron
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.
hourglass-comp-2006.zip *
All the games in Hourglass Comp, from Delron.
Hourglass.zip *

TUID: 21oxzhans5qsh208

10th Place - ADRIFT Hourglass Comp 2006

Delron
Assorted short reviews
A strange game that didn't seem to make a lot of sense and was annoyingly difficult in places, but oddly likeable all the same. Several times I seem to find myself at a dead end but then just managed to figure out what I needed to do to make further progress. I struggled quite frequently with the correct wording for some of the puzzles, and exits being incorrectly marked from a couple of locations didn't help either. Still, for a game written in three hours, this wasn't bad at all.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Richard Otter on 22 April 2019 at 2:54am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item