Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-8 of 8
- lavieenmeow, September 27, 2019
- MemoriesofMiltia, July 13, 2017
- wwenches (Florida), June 5, 2015
- CMG (NYC), January 12, 2015
- Caleb Wilson (Illinois), November 24, 2014
- MonochromeMolly, July 31, 2012
4 of 5 people found the following review helpful:Overwrought, or not?, June 13, 2012
by Danielle (The Wild West)I almost thought this was a joke game initially, with the highly dramatic descriptions and (Spoiler - click to show)very violent endings. But after settling in and realizing it wasn't a prank, I decided I liked the poetry of some of the scenes. And the different scenarios have different flavors, which, combined with (Spoiler - click to show)the winning ending led to a solid understanding of the theme.
Later on in the day, when I was watching something, it resurfaced in my mind. Any game that sticks with me after I've played it is worthwhile in my book--especially if it's short like this piece. My advice is: approach it as an interactive poem.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| View comments (1) - Add comment
- Sam Kabo Ashwell (Seattle), June 13, 2012