Jugar en línea en Español

by Porpentine profile

Romanticism
2012

"Once I saw mountains angry,
And ranged in battle-front.
Against them stood a little man;
Aye, he was no bigger than my finger.
I laughed, and spoke to one near me,
'Will he prevail?'"
-Stephen Crane

Language: English, Castilian (en, es)
First Publication Date: May 15, 2012
TUID: 1zxtch399c45i5x

Overwrought, or not?, June 13, 2012
by Danielle (The Wild West)
I almost thought this was a joke game initially, with the highly dramatic descriptions and (Spoiler - click to show)very violent endings. But after settling in and realizing it wasn't a prank, I decided I liked the poetry of some of the scenes. And the different scenarios have different flavors, which, combined with (Spoiler - click to show)the winning ending led to a solid understanding of the theme.

Later on in the day, when I was watching something, it resurfaced in my mind. Any game that sticks with me after I've played it is worthwhile in my book--especially if it's short like this piece. My advice is: approach it as an interactive poem.

If you enjoyed A Place of Infinite Beauty...