Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-8 of 8
A short doing-homework simulation, March 31, 2018
They then spent a great deal of time polishing that game and adding extra frills. But the core game is brief, and the means of completing it are clunky.
This is certainly a unique game.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- DJ (Olalla, Washington), May 9, 2013
- Ben Cressey (Seattle, WA), January 25, 2011
- Gemma Bristow, February 15, 2009
The opening scene of Recess At Last is very promising - well-written, atmospheric, and refreshing. The game itself, however, doesn't live up to these promises: the story turns out to be disappointingly straightforward and uncomplicated, and the puzzles - almost trivial. The game world seems to be developed pretty detailed (in spite of a few minor issues), but the player doesn't seem to have a sufficient motivation to explore it.
- Ron Newcomb (Seattle), November 23, 2008
- perching path (near Philadelphia, PA, US), November 15, 2008
- Juhana, November 14, 2008