Game File
Walkthrough and map
by David Welbourn

Goodbye Cruel Squirrel

by Extra Mayonnaise

You are a gray squirrel in a suburban neighborhood. Your mission is to save your tribe from starvation. Enjoy the characters you meet, and be creative in solving puzzles.

First Publication Date: October 1, 2017
TUID: 1s9p0gcbog6o268k

42nd Place - 23rd Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (2017)

A squirrel game with some tricky puzzles, November 16, 2017
I enjoyed the puzzles of Goodbye Cruel Squirrel with a walkthrough. I enjoyed the writing in general, but not the mean-spiritedness.

You play as a squirrel raiding another tribe. You have to progress through a series of locations, each with its own puzzle.

I got stuck early on and used a walkthrough the whole time.

Goodbye Cruel Squirrel on IFDB

Goodbye Cruel Squirrel appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for May 2019 by David Welbourn
On Wednesday, May 29, 2019, I published new walkthroughs for the games listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works of...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 30 May 2019 at 11:17am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item