Have you played this game?You can rate this game, record that you've played it, or put it on your wish list after you log in.
Playlists and Wishlists
RSS FeedsNew member reviews
Updates to downloadable files
All updates to this page
No member reviews yet - be the first
About the StoryGunpowder diplomacy in a city primed to explode! You’re a shapeshifting android created to infiltrate the enemy. Steal, lie, and persuade your way to success. Can you save a people on the brink of war?
• Explore a 150,000-word tale of deception, intrigue and betrayal in an age of gunpowder and rapier duels.
• Embody a lifelike automaton with the ability to study and mimic the appearance and behavior of anyone you meet.
• Develop your personal skills, accumulate an array of disguises, and cultivate contacts and allies.
• Navigate the hostile waters of diplomacy, scheming and plotting when everyone has their own motives.
• Decide who to trust and who to deceive.
• Serve your master faithfully, or break away and serve only yourself.
"In the game, you don various disguises in order to do your work, deciding where your loyalties lie and how you want to conduct the tasks at hand. Moreover, you explore your own backstory in flashbacks, remember how you came to work for the merchant-king."
"It’s a very enjoyable game, clocking in at 150,000 words. Each adventure takes about two hours to play, and you can constantly reset the game to find a different path through the story."
See the full review
This is version 4 of this page, edited by ChrisC on 13 January 2020 at 3:31am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item