Quest of 9s
Play online at textadventures.​co.​uk

Quest of 9s

by DavidH

Educational

You are in the Playground. Your job is to find and complete the maths assessment.

First Publication Date: November 17, 2013
Development System: quest
IFID: DD45D283-3FCF-4F93-88F9-2EE1ECCC6D91
TUID: 15885csfoxp4pdpv

Buggy and unplayable, December 2, 2013
by Simon Deimel (Germany)
I started the game and found a test and opening it produced the first error message. Not a fatal one, so I continued. The text said I needed a GDC for the test, so I went and found the GDC -- whatever it was, examining it only produced a standard reply -- and returned to the test, and again it replied with an error message.
None of the things mentioned in the room descriptions were implemented. There was a hint that you needed a rope to reach a different part, but when I found the rope I could not take it without getting a reason for being incapable.
I do not question the good intentions of the author, but this is a half-baked attempt and needs to be revised.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by textadventures.co.uk robot on 25 November 2013 at 6:26am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item