Commercial release by Pillow Fight Games

Heaven Will Be Mine

by Aevee Bee and Mia Schwartz

Itís 1981, and the dream of a new home in space for all humanity is dead. After fighting for decades against an intangible and ephemeral existential threat from beyond the solar system, Earth command has declared the war effort a huge waste of time. The honeymoon is over, and a future of glittering cities across the solar system and cosmic battles between giant robots just isnít going to happen. The outcome is clear: itís time to come home.

But we donít care. Giant robots may not make any sense. Celestial cities across the solar system are silly dreams. They are, however, extremely awesome. We, the girls who were raised in space, to be special and incredible and pave the way for a new future, arenít giving up so easily. Weíve got invincible Ship-Selves for ferrying human bodies through time and space, and we have the weight and power to make a fantasy of the future real.

Weíre not going out without a fight.

First Publication Date: July 25, 2018
License: Commercial
Development System: Unity
TUID: 10qhr0alr8ni75pf

Makes reference to We Know the Devil, by Aevee Bee and Mia Schwartz

If you enjoyed Heaven Will Be Mine...

People who like Heaven Will Be Mine also gave high ratings to these games:

A Player's Heart, by Melissa Scott
Average member rating: (1 rating)
Find love, fame, and intrigue on the stage of the city's all-woman Opera! Put on a show, survive drama on and off-stageÖand win your lover's heart. A Player's Heart is a 222,000-word interactive lesbian romance novel by Melissa Scott....

Eat Me, by Chandler Groover
In this castle, you'll eat or be eaten. May contain dairy, carnage, puzzles, nuts.

Cannery Vale, by Hanon Ondricek (as Keanhid Connor)
Hell, even a seagull would hit the spot right now, roasted crispy over a flame-- He immediately put all thoughts of food out of his head because at the moment it was just torture_

Heaven Will Be Mine appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Nontraditional Parser, Gamebook, IF and Systems by thecanvasrose
This list is based on a poll you can add votes to. I will update the list from time to time to reflect what's on the poll as I play the elected games and can write snippets about them. See here:...

The following polls include votes for Heaven Will Be Mine:

Nontradiational Parser, Gamebook, IF and Systems by thecanvasrose
I'm making a list based on this poll as I play the elected games and can write snippets about them. See here: https://ifdb.tads.org/viewlist?id=3n6rheokfkcsntf - - - - - - - - - I'm looking for games which are: 》Neither parser nor...

This is version 1 of this page, edited by lunaterra on 10 May 2019 at 11:35pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item