C64adv.zip *

by A. R. Crowther

1983

Development System: BASIC
TUID: 01fpne84vu6y11oq

An early graphic adventure for the C-64, now ported for MS-DOS. Your goal is to find the Aztec tomb, the contents of which are purportedly covered in another game. Features crude C-64ish graphics, a minimal two-word parser, and numerous spelling mistakes. Many objects are hidden until you issue the appropriate "look" command, which in many cases is simply "look" but in one annoyingly inconsistent case requires the name of the room.

-- Carl Muckenhoupt

It's old but I have fond memories of it ...., March 19, 2018
by Jens Leugengroot (Germany)
Aztec Tomb is really old, simple in parser, story and graphics. But nonetheless it gives my fond memories of my days back in school when we discussed what to to next in our lunch breaks. We played it for weeks and tried to figure everything out. Today it's probably only of interest to those who played it back in the days.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by GDL on 26 June 2009 at 11:48am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item