orion.z5

IFIDs:  ZCODE-10-041123-C0A9
ZCODE-9-040930-D46C
TUID: u442grrweznars3p

Off-Site Reviews

The story is told in an unusual way. It starts out in the present, with you, the PC, waking up in a hole. Then, it flashes back to the past to explain how you got there. The majority of the game is in this flashback, and the end of the flashback marks the start of the endgame. I've run across this technique in books a few times, and I've always thought it was a great way of getting the reader's curiosity.
-- Adam Myrow

Despite my litany of complaints, I had a good time playing The Orion Agenda. Many of its problems are easily fixable, and I really hope that the game sees a post-competition edition. I recommend the game, but I'd recommend waiting a while for that post-comp release first.

Page Update History

v.3: 17-Aug-2013 05:46 - Edward Lacey (Current Version) - Edit Page - Normal View
Changed external review links