tookie.z5

Tookie's Song

by Jessica Knoch

Alien Visitation
2002

Cat aliens from the planet Purrsimmon have stolen your pet dog, Tookie! Rescue him by solving all the various light-hearted puzzles they've set up for you!

Baf's Guide ID: 1934
IFID: ZCODE-1-020927-FADD
TUID: thq10p0o23bngmp0

Off-Site Reviews

[T]his game has plenty of charming and wonderful assets of its own to recommend it. First of all, and still my favorite, are the altered library messages. I hereby nominate the following for Comp02's most delightful response to X ME: "You are, and I say this in all honesty, as good-looking as you have ever been."... Unfortunately, I can't praise the coding uniformly, because I encountered a number of problems during my time with the game... Happily, the author seems quite dedicated to collecting bug reports, so I feel fairly confident that there will be post-comp releases that take care of these problems. Once those bugfixes are complete, I would recommend TOOKiE'S SONG without hesitation.

Page Update History

v.3: 26-Oct-2018 02:15 - David Welbourn (Current Version) - Edit Page - Normal View
Changed description, download links