Story file
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

Light up

by The Dominant Species profile

2010

I love the Lord, but if he doesn't send me a nice woman to me soon, I'm going to be mighty unhappy.

I'm sorry. The alcohol is talking again. Let me get a grip.

I put my hand on the wheel and put the bottle down. I'm thinking of a number: five. That's how many years since my
son went missing.

First Publication Date: August 2, 2010
Development System: ADRIFT
TUID: lca2nnpekuq15s5

Off-Site Reviews

Delron Review Compilation
I suspected I was in for a dark, twisted game with a lot of atmosphere
Started as a good mystery, then transitioned thorough strange, weird, to disgusting. The combat near the end was a lot of typing - shortcuts would have been preferable. I would have enjoyed it much more if the game focused on the mystery of where his son went and what was the blood about, not some sci-fi/metaphysical journey. In a way, each of the chapters deserved a separate, more detailed game. Some of them I would have liked to play; others not in the genre I prefer.

Page Update History

v.3: 22-Apr-2019 02:52 - Richard Otter (Current Version) - Edit Page - Normal View
Changed author