Americano

by Peter Wonica

During a mandantory adventure, an android falls in love with a human boy and goes to incredible lengths to get his attention and admiration.

The writing style is erratic and slightly silly. This was developed for the Queer Game Jam in 48 hours.(queergamejam.tumblr.com)

First Publication Date: March 4, 2014
License: Free
TUID: zz5ko4gkcsth9p8a

., September 13, 2016
A cute romance game about an android who falls in love with a human and goes through the greatest lengths to impress him. He gets his hair done, gets dressed up, practices humanoid culture, and pursues this boy. I think there may be more than one ending? I've only played this once but found it enjoyable. I'm a sucker for 8bit graphics and quirky, lonely robots that make me think of Wall-E. You also get to choose the background music, I think I chose a techno song. The game is well written and fits the cute theme.

Pros: upbeat theme, choice of background music, humor.
Cons: Music might be too repetitive for some depending on how slow of a reader you are, some people may not like the purple text. (I played this on my iPod)

Original, August 9, 2014
Original plot, nice music and nostalgic 8bit graphic.

If you enjoyed Americano...