My Uncle George

by Filipe Salgado

Slice of life
2009

A text based interactive fiction game about crime, choices and awkward breakfast conversations.

First Publication Date: July 14, 2009
IFID: 29F1F36A-6EAD-42BB-95FE-53A8D7D16BC6
TUID: yaf1muzvpfzb2rxd

An Occasional Player's Review
Crying Uncle
I recently spotted an IF game on the Artsy Games Incubator website called My Uncle George, written by Filipe Salgado (download page here; web version here). It’s a one-room piece written using Inform 7, which casts the player as 17-year-old Matt, trying to kill some time before school, having a “criminally awkward” breakfast chat with his uncle George, a former convict on parole.

Considering this was the only IF piece among the six games produced in Round 4 of AGI, I thought I’d try this and see.

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Isxek on 29 August 2009 at 3:19am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item