Strained Tea

by Joey Jones profile

Humor

A ridiculously fiddly bare-bones tea drinking implementation. This was designed to showcase implicit actions. Source code is freely available for use.

TUID: y7863e2akuk2xzvg

So many tea-related puns, so little time, September 4, 2017
Came the day when I required the correct rule formatting for pouring tea from a teapot, and lo! there was this game for me to steal code from.

I have deleted my previous uncomplimentary review and given this five stars. It seems only fair.

If you enjoyed Strained Tea...

People who like Strained Tea also gave high ratings to these games:

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams and Steve Meretzky
Don't Panic! Relax, because everything you need to know about playing The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is contained in the pages of this manual. In this story, you will be Arthur Dent, a rather ordinary earth creature who gets swept...

the morning after, by verityvirtue
It's been a long night. We've not had a proper sleep. But we seize this moment of peace. Made for the Tiny Utopias jam.

Hunger Daemon, by Sean M. Shore
It's not the end of the world, and you're to blame. Better get on that. But man, it sure would be nice to get a bite to eat first.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Joey Jones on 6 April 2016 at 7:42am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item