Strained Tea

by Joey Jones profile

Humor

A ridiculously fiddly bare-bones tea drinking implementation. This was designed to showcase implicit actions. Source code is freely available for use.

TUID: y7863e2akuk2xzvg

Well researched study in tea making, May 20, 2018
by Divide (Wroclaw, Poland)
I loled when I “won the game” in one move I really didn't expect to work.

If you think about it, it makes a good philosophical point of how the everyday activities which we've grown to perform automatically can actually be quite complex. Reminds me of all those “you wake up in an unfamiliar apartment; you need to figure out how to make coffee here” mornings.

So many tea-related puns, so little time, September 4, 2017
Came the day when I required the correct rule formatting for pouring tea from a teapot, and lo! there was this game for me to steal code from.

I have deleted my previous uncomplimentary review and given this five stars. It seems only fair.

If you enjoyed Strained Tea...

People who like Strained Tea also gave high ratings to these games:

Superluminal Vagrant Twin, by C.E.J. Pacian
A text-only space sim. Ply the spaceways. Make five million credits. Buy back your twin. (Superluminal Vagrant Twin is a shallow but broad exploration game.)

The Waterhouse Women, by Jacqueline A. Lott

The King of Shreds and Patches, by Jimmy Maher
January 14th Dear friend. My sojourn in parts foreign is at an ende. I am at lodgings in Southwark not far from the bridge at Stoney Street, come dine with me two days hence to ring in the newe year. I have not enjoyed amiable English...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Joey Jones on 6 April 2016 at 7:42am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item