br2-libro_4.zip *

Children's
2003

Language: Castilian (es)
TUID: y14m5106ix28qgu0

El libro que se aburrķa on IFDB

The following polls include votes for El libro que se aburrķa:

Games for language learners by Emily Boegheim
What are some good games for people trying to learn another language? I imagine that short games with relatively simple prose and not too many non-standard commands (if they're parser games) would work best, but feel free to suggest...

Games suitable for children by Mike Sousa
My 10 year old twins recently "discovered" IF. They fell in love with Grunk and are asking for more games to play. I've searched BAF and have some ideas, but figured I would give this poll a shot since there are hundreds and hundreds of...

Spanish games by Fredrik
I really need to improve my rotten Spanish, and I can think of no better way to do it than by playing IF. But there are tons of games out there, so what to choose? In other words: Por favor, ”dame los favoritos tuyos!

This is version 3 of this page, edited by IFforL2 on 8 June 2017 at 1:01am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item