Springting_2010.zip
Contains Egghunt.zip
Both games entered in the ADRIFT Spring ting 2010 minicomp.
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Easter Egg Hunt

by Ian Thomson

2010

Once upon a time, there were three large trees that wished to be made into made into great and noble things, but became cheap and common items instead. Can you find all three trees' objects and ten valuable Easter eggs?

First Publication Date: June 1, 2010
Development System: ADRIFT
IFID: ADRIFT-400-98A798D62381DECB809FFB6B61407F72
TUID: xsmj7098j838n5l8

Didn't hold my interest, September 24, 2011
by Deboriole (San Diego, CA)
Related reviews: christian
I thought the description of this game looked pretty interesting - I mistook the title to mean a pagan treasure hunt through the forest. Upon playing I quickly realized that Easter Egg Hunt is a literal, Christian-themed hunt for eggs -- complete with a crucifix and a crown of thorns. There are a few characters in the game, but you do not have to persuade them to trade items with you. A simple "get object" will suffice and you can take (or give) all game items to any character. I admit I did not play the entire game because I managed to find more than half of the eggs simply sitting on the ground. It was not as much of a "hunt" as it was a collection process.

I read the walkthrough after I quit playing, and there is more depth to the game than I found, but I am still not tempted to go back and finish.

If you enjoyed Easter Egg Hunt...