Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-7 of 7
A martial arts game with occasional chinese characters, February 3, 2016
by MathBrushThis game was nominated for an XYZZY for Best Setting. In it, you play an individual who is seeking enlightenment, and for a path between strength and wisdom.
The game map is relatively small, with descriptions reminiscent of The Moonlit Tower. The puzzles are fairly standard fair; a lot of searching will generally be rewarded, and a combat lesson tells you how to win battles.
Most of the game is about quiet contemplation, and the game is related to some legends about the development of TaiChi.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Joshua Houk, October 18, 2014
>VERBOSE -- Paul O'Brian's Interactive Fiction Page
- Sam Kabo Ashwell (Seattle), April 16, 2012
- Grey (Italy), December 25, 2009
- Stephen Bond (Leuven, Belgium), October 26, 2007
- Quintin Stone (NC), October 23, 2007