Road That Goes East Forever

by The Pony

The road only goes east.

License: Public Domain
TUID: we2o21fplawihslc

Boring, April 30, 2012
This game is so uninteresting. It does exactly what the title says it will. The one room just loops itself. And you can't go in any other directions.

Don't waste your time.

If you enjoyed Road That Goes East Forever...

People who like Road That Goes East Forever also gave high ratings to these games:

when i was shot by elephants 2 super elephants, by no m3rcy
this is the groundbreaking sequel to the supergroundbreaking awesome game when i was shot by elephants thats totally awesome.

If I Wasn't Shy, by Joey Jones
"I kinda just sit at the checkout, and the place isn't even all that busy. So why'd you want to play a game about my life? I mean, it's not terrible but it would be so much more if I wasn't shy." (Part of Apollo 18+20: The IF Tribute...

Adventurer's Consumer Guide, by Řyvind Thorsby

This is version 2 of this page, edited by CharlietheSpiffy on 30 April 2012 at 10:12pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item