Home | Profile - Edit | Your Page | Your Inbox Browse | Search Games   |   Log In

Download

download
This is a pseudo-format used to represent download adviser records that apply to multiple formats.

Have you played this game?

You can rate this game, record that you've played it, or put it on your wish list after you log in.

Playlists and Wishlists

RSS Feeds

New member reviews
Updates to downloadable files
All updates to this page

Road That Goes East Forever

by The Pony

Mystery

(based on 3 ratings)
1 member review

About the Story

The road only goes east.

Game Details

Language: English (en)
Current Version: 1
License: Public Domain
Development System: Inform 7
Forgiveness Rating: Merciful
IFID: Unknown
TUID: we2o21fplawihslc

Tags

- View the most common tags (What's a tag?)
(Log in to add your own tags)

Member Reviews

5 star:
(0)
4 star:
(1)
3 star:
(0)
2 star:
(0)
1 star:
(2)
Average Rating:
Number of Reviews: 1
Write a review


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
Boring, April 30, 2012
This game is so uninteresting. It does exactly what the title says it will. The one room just loops itself. And you can't go in any other directions.

Don't waste your time.

If you enjoyed Road That Goes East Forever...

Related Games

People who like Road That Goes East Forever also gave high ratings to these games:

Madam Spider's Web, by Sara Dee

Little Blue Men, by Michael S. Gentry
This game is a joke. This game is a warning. This game is a satire. This game is inspired in equal parts by Vaclav Havel's "The Memorandum" and Hunter S. Thompson's "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". This game is a big, stupid shaggy dog...

It, by Emily Boegheim
"The rules of the game are easy. I'm It, so I go and hide. You and the others count to 50, then you have to look for me. If you find me, you have to get into the hiding spot with me. If you're the last person still looking for me, then...

Suggest a game

Links




This is version 2 of this page, edited by CharlietheSpiffy on 30 April 2012 at 10:12pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item