Home | Profile - Edit | Your Page | Your Inbox Browse | Search Games   |   Log In

Download

download
This is a pseudo-format used to represent download adviser records that apply to multiple formats.

Have you played this game?

You can rate this game, record that you've played it, or put it on your wish list after you log in.

Playlists and Wishlists

RSS Feeds

New member reviews
Updates to downloadable files
All updates to this page

Road That Goes East Forever

by The Pony

Mystery

(based on 3 ratings)
1 member review

About the Story

The road only goes east.

Game Details

Language: English (en)
Current Version: 1
License: Public Domain
Development System: Inform 7
Forgiveness Rating: Merciful
IFID: Unknown
TUID: we2o21fplawihslc

Tags

- View the most common tags (What's a tag?)
(Log in to add your own tags)

Member Reviews

5 star:
(0)
4 star:
(1)
3 star:
(0)
2 star:
(0)
1 star:
(2)
Average Rating:
Number of Reviews: 1
Write a review


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
Boring, April 30, 2012
This game is so uninteresting. It does exactly what the title says it will. The one room just loops itself. And you can't go in any other directions.

Don't waste your time.

If you enjoyed Road That Goes East Forever...

Related Games

People who like Road That Goes East Forever also gave high ratings to these games:

Test12345, by boojiboy

My Evil Twin, by Carl Muckenhoupt
After last night's all-nighter (I had an important report to do for work), I intended to sleep all through the day. But I can't afford to do that. Somewhere out there, my evil twin is plying his schemes, and I'm the only one who can stop...

The 12:54 to Asgard, by J. Robinson Wheeler
Your mood is foul as you drive down to the studio in the middle of the night to fix a leak that's threatening to short circuit the entire studio. A chilling feeling haunts you tonight, and you feel pushed to the end of the line. Is this...

Suggest a game

Links




This is version 2 of this page, edited by CharlietheSpiffy on 30 April 2012 at 10:12pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item