Play online
Walkthrough and map
by David Welbourn

The Case of LeAnne's Missing Bunny, Wendy

by Ryan Veeder profile

A Haunted House Jam entry by Sheridan Mitchell.

Language: English (en-us)
First Publication Date: November 1, 2015
IFID: EF6B76EF-6B7A-4CCF-A940-7EC983CD3148
TUID: wdl54v9f6wapymo6

A briefly earnest parody of an earnest scary story about a bunny, July 21, 2017
This review is part of the Official Ryan Veeder Weekend Review Competition with Guaranteed Prize.

In this game, entered in the Haunted House Jam, you play (in 3rd person) a (winsome) character named something with an SH that I forgot.

There is a small map, and a puzzle involving a stick (which was listed as a rope in the inventory) that failed to draw me in.

However, the quality of the writing was par, and the experience with the dark figure and the other experience with the empty bedroom were vaguely similar to experiences I've had. I would play it again.

Please make the game available for download and offline playing, January 5, 2016
Please make the game available for download and offline playing. Not everyone likes playing on the web browser, and iFrotz is MUCH better suited to playing .gblorb files than any web browser can be on an iPod.

I mean, I was able to open the .js file, and decode it from base64, and I was able to get the game that way... but it's not really fair to ask people to do that.

(this "non-review" to be deleted if a downloadable version of the game is released)

EDIT - And, as with most Quixe games I've played (all of them yours, actually), there's a one- or two-second delay after every command I enter. This has a cumulative effect, and if I had to play a game like that all the way it wouldn't be long before I was frustrated into quitting. This is a non-issue with offline, terp-based playing.

EDIT - Whoever decided it was worth spending a few seconds of their life saying this review wasn't helpful... it's not a review, it's the one method of reaching the author I haven't tried yet, and I didn't rate the game. So your gesture is pointless. But thanks for playing. Next contestant!

This is version 3 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 12 June 2016 at 10:27am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item