Commercial release by Date Nighto

We Know the Devil

by Aevee Bee and Mia Schwartz

Anyone can kill the devil; that's why they always make teens the vampire slayers, the magical girls. But some kids can't even get that right; and that's why meangirl Neptune, tomboy Jupiter, and shy shy Venus have to endure one more week of summer camp and each other, singing boring songs about jesus, doing busywork for adults, and hoping god's radio can't hear them.

Before they can leave the summer scouts, they've got to spend twelve hours in the loneliest cabin in the woods and wait for the devil to come and live through the night--or not. You know.

First Publication Date: September 12, 2015
License: Commercial
Development System: Custom
TUID: vyg71eftve9ffxx5

Nominee, Best Use of Multimedia - 2015 XYZZY Awards

If you enjoyed We Know the Devil...