Game Map
Map of house in PNG format, generated by Trizbort.
Game Map PDF
Map of house in PDF format (generated by Trizbort)
To view this file, you need an Acrobat Reader for your system.
Walkthrough
Walkthrough for original ParserComp submission of A Long Drink
A Long Drink gblorb

A Long Drink

by Spankminister (as Owen Parks) profile

Mystery

The first time I'd met Val was the day before yesterday, on my way out of the hospital. I'd been in a numb stupor for hours. There's no good way to take that kind of news. She'd asked me out for a drink. I remember thinking there was something Old Hollywood glam about her, like Veronica Lake or Lauren Bacall. I figured she was trouble, but I had nothing to lose, and she looked like my kind of trouble. Turns out I didn't know the half of it.

Daybreak was just a few hours away. I stared at the crumpled remains of my car, and beyond to the frozen lake below. I wondered if I'd ever see her again.

First Publication Date: February 2, 2015
TUID: vrxmz58qi6ef6si

Entrant - ParserComp 2015

This is version 8 of this page, edited by Doug Orleans on 9 December 2015 at 11:59pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item