death becomes her.html

death becomes h e r ;;

by faun profile

what have you d dd don e ??
this is a game about my personal experiences with sexual assault and regular abuse. it is not a fun game. it is not a nice game. it is disgusting and awful and you might hate it. good. i hate it too.

IFID: 13911
TUID: uupn7qxg6lhmdq

Tasteless, very short shock horror, February 3, 2016
I'm sure this review will drive some people to see if the game is as bad as I say it is; these people will then post, too and say "He was right! Don't play this game, it's awful!"

This game just tries to describe rape, murder, body horror, butchery, etc in as explicit terms as possible, with no capitalization and rushed spelling. It ends up not being frightening because it is so over the top, but it is gross. Perhaps I am feeding into the author's wishes too much by doing a review, but I think it's useful to record what the game is about.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by faun on 23 October 2015 at 4:16pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item