zenobi48k.zip

1988

License: Former commercial
Development System: The Quill
TUID: uish00jxyxz8zd9h

If you enjoyed Behind Closed Doors 2: The Sequel...

People who like Behind Closed Doors 2: The Sequel also gave high ratings to these games:

Custerd's Quest, by Craig Davies

Spider and Web, by Andrew Plotkin
A vacation in our lovely country! See the ethnic charms of the countryside, the historic grandeur of the capital city. Taste our traditional cuisine; smell the flowers of the Old Tree. And all without leaving your own armchair! But all...

The King of Shreds and Patches, by Jimmy Maher
January 14th Dear friend. My sojourn in parts foreign is at an ende. I am at lodgings in Southwark not far from the bridge at Stoney Street, come dine with me two days hence to ring in the newe year. I have not enjoyed amiable English...

This is version 1 of this page, last edited on 29 September 2007 at 8:48pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item