Tethered

by Linus Åkesson

"I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man." -- Chuang Tzu

First Publication Date: October 1, 2018
TUID: u16mpjnk07d3l8i2

Entrant - 24th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (2018)

If you enjoyed Tethered...

People who like Tethered also gave high ratings to these games:

The Hugo Clock, by Jason McWright
Two men, one a brusque bowling ball; the other a murderous dandy, discuss their fate and the fate of the world. They've chosen someone to send. He's clever, but hopefully not too clever.

Don't Mind My Apocalypse Head, by Bruno Dias
A social anxiety body horror short story about surviving a dinner party when you are just a little bit possessed by an entity that wants to bring about the end of the universe. Features nine official endings and custom responses to...

Jazz auf Tegemis, by Joerg Rosenbauer
You're the captain of a commercial freighter, and you just finished a delivery to the dreary planet Tegemis IV. Looking for a little recreation, you decide to visit a local jazz bar. But how could you settle for an evening of light...

This is version 1 of this page, edited by CMG on 5 October 2018 at 2:27pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item