Requires the ADRIFT 4 runner. Note a later version was written in Inform.
Shirts.taf
Invasion of the Second-Hand Shirts
Shirts, zblorb version
Inform version, circa 2006

Invasion of the Second-Hand Shirts

by David Good profile

2002

Frustrated by unfair comments on both mine and othersí games, I created an intentionally bad game with the following description: ĒThis is a really bad game. I guarentee youíll hate it. Unlike the other games on this site, it has no plot, makes no sense, has banal characters, is completely illogical, and has not been extensively tested. Iím not even sure it works. I also turned off auto complete just to annoy you even more. (boy you really want to play it now, donít you?) I made this game so all you people who like to give games 1′s have something to vote for. Play my game and give it as many 1′s as you like. Itís awful. Really really bad. ď

Regardless, it turned out many people found my game to be very funny, and it got many favorable reviews.

License: Free
Development System: ADRIFT
TUID: t5yjemif0j6q9c4v

Delron Reviews
Several reviews of Shirts
"DuoDave's attempt at a "deliberately bad" game but, credit to the writer (or maybe not as the case may be), it actually turned out to be quite a bit better than most of the games released around the same time. What the title refers to I've no idea. It certainly has nothing to do with the game itself.

As far as nonsense games go, this game just about has every other one in the field licked: it starts with a detailed introduction which, the final paragraph explains, has nothing to do with the rest of the game whatsoever. Indeed, you start the game actually 'inside' a tree with no inkling as to why you're even there. Think the game sounds a little nuts so far? Boy, it hasn't even started yet."

This is version 4 of this page, edited by duodave on 3 November 2014 at 1:43pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item