Guttersnipe: Carnival of Regrets

by Bitter Karella

Guttersnipe: Carnival of Regrets is a humorously grotesque (or grotesquely humorous) game about a circa 1929 street urchin and her pet sewer rat trying to survive a trip through a dark carnival full of sin, secrets, and murderous clowns.

Author's Comment: "I'm obsessed with 1920s street urchins, awful monsters, and low brow grand guignol comedy. This game unites all three of my passions, so I hope you enjoy it too!"

First Publication Date: April 7, 2017
Development System: Quest
TUID: sh4u6tis7lugg0vg

Alumni's Choice Ribbon, Main Festival - Spring Thing 2017

If you enjoyed Guttersnipe: Carnival of Regrets...

People who like Guttersnipe: Carnival of Regrets also gave high ratings to these games:

Raising the Flag on Mount Yo Momma, by Juhana Leinonen
Gus is a smug numbskull who doesn't deserve to have the insult battle championship. You are here to take the title from him with the best yo momma insults there are. You just have to find them first. Raising the Flag on Mount Yo Momma is...

The King of Shreds and Patches, by Jimmy Maher
January 14th Dear friend. My sojourn in parts foreign is at an ende. I am at lodgings in Southwark not far from the bridge at Stoney Street, come dine with me two days hence to ring in the newe year. I have not enjoyed amiable English...

Toby's Nose, by Chandler Groover
A murder most foul has been committed and Sherlock Holmes is on the case. You are his dog.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by CMG on 8 April 2017 at 10:52am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item