adamsinform.zip *
AdamsGames.zip *
trs.zip *
atari8gm.zip *
SAhints.zip *
hint sheet and map in GUEmap format
Sols3.zip *
solution
AdamsHints.tar.Z
hint sheet
(Compressed with the Unix-style .tar.Z "tarball" format. Free unpacking tools are available for most platforms.)
AdamsHints.zip *

by Scott Adams

Episode 9 of Scott Adams Classic Adventures
Western
1980

You must explore a once-thriving mining town in search of the 13 hidden treasures. With everything from rattlesnakes to runaway horses, it sure ain't going to be easy! Includes a special bonus scoring system too!
Converted from original code by Paul David Doherty.
[--blurb from The Z-Files Catalogue]

License: Former commercial
IFID: ZCODE-1-980329-8BB3
TUID: rlxb5i0vjrnfr6x9

Ghost Town - A great town, January 5, 2015
This was my second IF game that I ever played. It is logical, well-thought out, with everything woven neatly together in the theme of the old west ghost town. Many sub goals to be solved: get the nails to shoe the horseshoe to the horse so you can ride the horse so you can get the (blank) so you can do (blank). Very clever.
Note: this review is based on older version of the game.

Ghost Town on IFDB

The following polls include votes for Ghost Town:

Great treasure hunt games by Molly
Good treasure hunting games in the vein of Zork and Adventure, although they may not necessarily be set in caves.

Looking for a good Western. by Bishopofbasic
Howdy everyone, I'm on the hunt for a good western text adventure or IF depending on how you call it. Something, that's quite fun to play. The year of release doesn't matter to me. Just looking for some great games to sink my teeth into....

Influential Games by Rose
As a historical exercise, I've begun compiling a list of IF games that have either done something ground breaking with the medium or otherwise influenced it; and I've turned it into a poll so everyone can have input on the expansion....

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Jimmy Maher on 25 August 2011 at 10:39am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item