adamsinform.zip *
AdamsGames.zip *
trs.zip *
atari8gm.zip *
SAhints.zip *
hint sheet and map in GUEmap format
Sols3.zip *
solution
AdamsHints.tar.Z
hint sheet
(Compressed with the Unix-style .tar.Z "tarball" format. Free unpacking tools are available for most platforms.)
AdamsHints.zip *

by Scott Adams

Episode 9 of Scott Adams Classic Adventures
Western
1980

You must explore a once-thriving mining town in search of the 13 hidden treasures. With everything from rattlesnakes to runaway horses, it sure ain't going to be easy! Includes a special bonus scoring system too!
Converted from original code by Paul David Doherty.
[--blurb from The Z-Files Catalogue]

License: Former commercial
IFID: ZCODE-1-980329-8BB3
TUID: rlxb5i0vjrnfr6x9

An overly-complicated oldschool western game, June 5, 2017
This is one of Scott Adams' later games, which are filled with unintuitive verbs and actions. If someone liked the earlier games, this would be an 'advanced' version of the earlier games.

I liked the atmosphere in this game, though. The spooky ghosts, the unusual voices, it all combined for a fun creepy feeling.

This game has a notable chemistry puzzle.

Ghost Town - A great town, January 5, 2015
This was my second IF game that I ever played. It is logical, well-thought out, with everything woven neatly together in the theme of the old west ghost town. Many sub goals to be solved: get the nails to shoe the horseshoe to the horse so you can ride the horse so you can get the (blank) so you can do (blank). Very clever.
Note: this review is based on older version of the game.

If you enjoyed Ghost Town...