The First Quest

by Matthew Mayr (with some help from Mike Bryant)

A young child who desperately wants to be a hero is given a magical artifact allowing them to be anyone they want to be, literally. They use this power to try and make a name for them self as they embark on a whimsical journey.

Author's Comment: "This is my first foray in the world of writing and storytelling. As you can tell, I may have gotten bogged down in the scope and process of things, but I learned a lot. Enjoy!"

First Publication Date: April 7, 2017
TUID: qip9u3ygm8lrez3w

Entrant, Main Festival - Spring Thing 2017

An RPG type game where you can switch between all characters, May 11, 2017
This is an ambitious but incomplete game. The idea is that you have standard RPG stats, and by switching characters, you can get their stats.

The writing has seen a lot of effort by the author, but the interaction is a bit wobbly. I wanted to be the cat lady and find her cat as her, but I couldn't finish her quest as her. No one could recognize that I was her, either.

Interesting concept, but needs more work.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by CMG on 8 April 2017 at 10:42am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item