Open Up!

by Brendan Patrick Hennessy profile

Fic

Trin Park's only job while her parents are out of town is to make sure her little sister stays out of trouble. Should be easy enough. The kid usually keeps to herself anyway...

(A post-Birdland microgame)

Language: English (en-CA)
First Publication Date: July 19, 2016
IFID: DE03B883-0E6C-48D9-BE1D-8045E3A437F9
TUID: oxdfiibt1c019r6p

Cute!, August 9, 2017
The title of this review sums up roughly 90% of what I have to say about Open Up!; it's a particularly cute and satisfying coda to Birdland. Of course, I could say something about how the characters in Birdland are sufficiently well-executed that it would make me happy that they are happy; but that would really be the domain of a review of Birdland. Play this after playing that one, of course.

In sum: Cute!

If you enjoyed Open Up!...

People who like Open Up! also gave high ratings to these games:

Before the Storm Hits, by JY Yang
Before the Storm is a short apocalyptic work, navigated by a to-do list.

Tangaroa Deep, by Astrid Dalmady
We know more about space than we do about the ocean. Isnít it time to start changing that? Released for the 2016 Spring Thing

Who Are You?, by TheWrittenSword
A short jaunt about transitions. Written as a very self-indulgent piece for my friends, and as practice with Twine. First completed work using Twine.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Brendan Patrick Hennessy on 19 July 2016 at 7:40pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item