Minor_Fall_Major_Lift.zip
Contains index.html

minor fall MAJOR LIFT

by Lady Isak Grozny profile

Part of The Bitter Drop

You step into the shoes of Lev/Liubov Morgenshtern, a bigender writer living in the city of Svet-Dmitrin. You meet and get to know one Anzu Menelik, beautiful and mysterious. A proof-of-concept/prototype for a longer interactive fiction piece. May soon see updates.

First Publication Date: February 9, 2017
License: Creative Commons
Development System: Ink
TUID: oustv01dqedkw8nf

Absolutely Charming, February 9, 2017
I can't say enough good about this game. If you're someone who is not trans or gay, the perspective may be a bit jarring, but for me the whole experience resonated fondly. I actually found myself blushing while stumbling through flirting as Lev!
The little details are what makes this game, in my opinion. The setting is described intimately and the characters (both the one you play as and others) are well fleshed-out. You learn so much about the world without having to sit through paragraphs drily explaining everything to you; it is presented in a way that feels natural, with little nuggets of information spread throughout. I can't wait to see more from this universe!

Dripping with delicious descriptions, February 13, 2017
Mysterious, charming, and /very/ queer.

Great proof of concept, February 9, 2017
Probably has a very specific audience however if you like good writing and a first person perspective combined with and alien sex motif then this is the book? Dating sim? changeling sex choose your own adventure? for you. If it's not then you might like the setting, fantasy Russia. Either way it's good for an interesting time, perhaps a slightly startling perspective for some but that's not always a bad thing.

If you enjoyed minor fall MAJOR LIFT...