Don't Mind My Apocalypse Head

by Bruno Dias profile

A social anxiety body horror short story about surviving a dinner party when you are just a little bit possessed by an entity that wants to bring about the end of the universe. Features nine official endings and custom responses to prevent the player from doing almost anything.

First Publication Date: April 3, 2017
IFID: CE972E22-6E95-4C0F-8DB9-339E14A53ECA
TUID: oraqsfgxgrpqgcj

If you enjoyed Don't Mind My Apocalypse Head...

People who like Don't Mind My Apocalypse Head also gave high ratings to these games:

Wishbringer, by Brian Moriarty
It's an ordinary day in your ordinary little town, and you've been performing your ordinary mail clerk's duties in an altogether ordinary way. But there's something quite extraordinary in today's mail. It's a ransom note for a kidnapped...

Gun Mute, by C.E.J. Pacian
Step into the shoes of Mute Lawton, a lone cowboy who must stop an execution set to occur at noon by shooting his way past dangerous cyborgs and mutants in a post-apocalyptic western setting. (From the IndieGames.com review.) Gun Mute is...

Sparkle, by Juhana Leinonen (as Karly Di Caprio)
My search for the Pattern has brought me to Mount Shanshan. Now it's just a matter of a short cable car ride up to the top.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Bruno Dias on 3 April 2017 at 2:13pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item