Don't Mind My Apocalypse Head

by Bruno Dias profile

A social anxiety body horror short story about surviving a dinner party when you are just a little bit possessed by an entity that wants to bring about the end of the universe. Features nine official endings and custom responses to prevent the player from doing almost anything.

First Publication Date: April 3, 2017
IFID: CE972E22-6E95-4C0F-8DB9-339E14A53ECA
TUID: oraqsfgxgrpqgcj

If you enjoyed Don't Mind My Apocalypse Head...

People who like Don't Mind My Apocalypse Head also gave high ratings to these games:

Photograph: A Portrait of Reflection, by Steve Evans
Photograph was an entry in the 2002 IFComp, in which it placed 3rd out of 38 entries. It was also nominated for two XYZZY awards, "Best Player Character" & "Best Use Of Medium". It's a story-driven, almost puzzleless work about a man...

Speculative Fiction, by Diane Christoforo and Thomas Mack
A puzzle game about committing acts of financial skulduggery and exploiting ridiculous magical items. This game is the complete version of the one that appeared in IntroComp 2011, where it won second place.

Alice Aforethought, by Hanon Ondricek
I need your help. I mean, you're the one who is supposed to talk me out of things before I do anything stupid. Time has stopped moving, and that might turn out to have been my fault. I didn't mean to do it. You must believe me. I'll...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Bruno Dias on 3 April 2017 at 2:13pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item