Play online
Download as ZIP
Contains index.html
Zipped files for offline play

Zeppelin Adventure

by Robin Johnson profile

Piloting a tea-zeppelin on Mars is a lonely job, but this run is nearly over and then you're due for a holiday. That's unless you get sucked into a puzzly adventure involving pterodactyls, robots, paternoster lifts and space elves!

First Publication Date: April 6, 2018
Development System: Versificator 2
TUID: op5a8ug80gwyoagl

Entrant, Main Festival - Spring Thing 2018

Liza Daly
"The puzzles are simple by design but often clever; I especially enjoyed one involving whimsical clockwork animals that requires successive playthroughs but is perfectly fair."

Emily Short
"As the cover art suggests, this is a pulpy kind of story that leans into certain genre conventions both present and historical."

An engaging sci-fi tale using a parser-choice hybrid, April 9, 2018
Related reviews: 2-10 hours
I enjoyed this game, which took me a few hours to complete (and one big part I missed out on because I didn't notice a certain room exit).

This game uses the same hybrid system as in Detectiveland and Draculaland, where you choose a noun to hold and various options become available.

The breadth of the puzzles is impressive, and the humor is great. A few times I was frustrated by not knowing what to do, but when I realized what was needed, I felt like the puzzles were fair.

The endings were nice, I think. It's good to have satisfying endings for a game.

If you enjoyed Zeppelin Adventure...