Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
Previous | << 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >> | Next | Show All
- 1PainfulPocket, January 9, 2018
- tylermac92, January 9, 2018
- airylef, December 18, 2017
- Hrothdel, December 10, 2017
- Prosilire (New York City), December 3, 2017
- AKheon (Finland), November 3, 2017
- jakomo, September 21, 2017
- sushabye, September 2, 2017
- Jaegerline, August 26, 2017
- karlnp (Vancouver, BC), August 22, 2017
- ArthurB, July 12, 2017
- Nomad, June 15, 2017
- Laney Berry, May 16, 2017
- TheAncientOne, January 28, 2017
- sadsack29 (houston), January 21, 2017
- dreamsalad, January 2, 2017
- Egas, December 19, 2016
- winterfury, December 10, 2016
- piffling-paka (State College, Pennsylvania), December 6, 2016
- alexvicegrab, October 28, 2016
- Christopher Hall (London, Great Britain), October 27, 2016
- JcmMike, September 25, 2016
Back in the fold and loving it., August 30, 2016
by davemarylandFirst text adventure I've played for several years. The medium seems to have come a long way since I last played. Finally getting round to writing up some reviews of the few games I've played over last couple of weeks.
Anchorhead - I had heard good things but was really impressed by the level of detail and immersive experience of it all. The puzzles are tight and nicely integrated. I had a couple of verb guessing moments when I had to go on line - I was on the right track but wasn't quite there.
Occasionally I felt I was wandering around looking for something to do - but, then again, you could probably attribute that to the my text adventuring rustiness from so many years away.
I do like gruesome Lovecraftian imagery and Anchorhead didn't disappoint.
Star ratings are hard and comparative. I think four. Especially given the next two games I played.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| View comments (1) - Add comment
- Something Moving Under The Bed, August 25, 2016
- Herman van Wietmarschen (Driebergen, the Netherlands), August 5, 2016